- “I’ve lost touch with who I am over the last 15 years. I want to rediscover my talents and hopefully discover new ones. I want to live with focus and purpose, not just go through the motions.”
- “I hate going to work every day. I feel stuck. I want a career that’s more fulfilling and rewarding, but don’t know where to start or what my options are.”
- “I’ve been a stay-at-home mom now for the last 10 years. I want to go back to work, but wow—where do I start?”
- “I’m doing well in my job, but I’m just not happy. I wonder if I’m in the wrong career.”
- “I want to understand myself better and how I can be more effective at work and home.”
- “I would like to start or grow my own business, but there is just so much involved. Where do I need to start?”
- “I think I’m going to be laid off soon. What can I be doing now to make the transition to a career that I will really enjoy?”
- “I’m nearing retirement and would love to re-invent myself. I need a new vision for the next chapter of life.”
- Moving into the work world
- The Age 30 Assessment
- The Midlife Assessment
- The Empty Nest Transition
- The 50s Assessment
- The Pre-Retirement Transition
The key is approaching your turning point proactively through the development and implementation of a personal vision. Researchers have found repeatedly that a personal vision based on real and objective information is the one factor most predictive of a person’s success and happiness.
Get started with the free the First 5 Steps to a Career You Love checklist!