Best-Fit Discovery Package
"Best-Fit" = that which fits you best
Included in the Best-Fit Discovery Package:
- Four and one-half total hours interactive discussion time – typically one 2-hour meeting to get to know the client and define objectives, one 2-hour meeting to share assessment results and suggested career paths, and one 30-minute follow up phone call
- Highlands Ability Battery (objective natural ability and aptitude assessment)
- Personal Highlands Career Exploration Supplement (identifies careers to explore based on aptitudes)
- Personal Work Types
- Comprehensive report interpretation
- Custom list of 10-12 best-fit career paths individually hand-selected for each client
- Custom Best-Fit Career Evaluation Guide individually written for each client
- Custom Executive Summary individually written for each client
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment (identifies core personality preferences, work/learning motivators, and work culture that will be best fit)
- MBTI Career Report
- Strong Interest Inventory assessment (identifies interests and work motivators in comparison to people in 130 occupations who like their work)
- Strong Interest Inventory College or Interpretative report
- Knowdell Career Values Card Sort exercise (identifies career values that are most important to the individual)
- Career Values identification report
- Over 200 pages of personalized reports and individualized suggestions for careers, learning, & success strategies
- Mentoring in career development skills, learning and college success strategies, job search approaches, soft skills, interviewing, networking, sharpening resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn, etc.
- Application resources
- Email follow up coaching series
- Additional hours of one-one-one coaching available separately
- $100 Immediate Family discount for other members of your immediate family (sibling, parent, or child) that go through one of the Best-Fit packages at the same time or any time in the future
Either one payment of $1495, two payments of $775, three payments of $525, or four payments of $395.
Step One – Schedule your First Meeting
The first step is to schedule your first meeting to be held in person or by Zoom through my online scheduling system – click here to schedule first meeting.
Step Two – Make Payment
Payment (whether in part or in whole) is due within one day of scheduling in order to hold your appointment slot. You can pay before you schedule on the payment page, you can pay with a credit/debit card at the time you schedule, or you can return to the payment page within one day. You can opt to make one payment of $1495.00, two payments of $775.00, three payments of $525.00, or four payments of $395. If choosing any of the payments options, the first payment is due no later than one day of scheduling in order to hold your appointment slot, and subsequent payments will be automatically charged in 30 day intervals. If you prefer to spread out your payments even more, that is handled through PayPal. They offer a no payments + no interest option if paid in full within 6 months. Please give our office a call if you’d like an invoice to pay through PayPal – 918-949-9006. Please note that I offer a $100.00 discount for the second, third, etc. members of your immediate family (sibling, parent, child, or spouse) that go through the Best-Fit/Total Assessment process at the same time or in the future.
Step Three, Part One – Return Client Information Form
After you schedule you will immediately receive a link to the form – it needs to be received no later than 48 business hours before the first meeting. You can also find the client information forms here.
Step Three, Part Two – Take First Online Assessment
After you schedule you will also immediately receive a link to take the first online assessment, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). The MBTI takes about 20 minutes to complete and also needs to be completed no later than 48 business hours prior to the first meeting.
Step Four – First Meeting
The first meeting will be two hours long, and the client and I will meet one-on-one. Objectives include discussing and verifying the results of the MBTI since it is a two-part assessment and discussing interests, experience, goals, and the world of work using Holland’s RIASEC framework.
Step Five – Take Second, Third, & Fourth Online Assessments
After our first meeting, I will email instructions for taking the three other online assessments/exercises, the Strong Interest Inventory, the Highlands Ability Battery, and the Knowdell Career Values Identification Card Sort. You can either complete them at home or you may make an appointment to complete them in our office. The Career Values takes 5-10 minutes to complete and the Strong 20-30 minutes. The Highlands contains 19 worksamples that take approximately 3 hours to complete, but the battery goes very quickly because it is composed of a series of short games and challenges. It can easily be broken up into short segments over the course of several days, if preferred. Please note: all assignments must be completed at least 7 days prior to our second meeting, the feedback conference.
Step Six – Second Meeting (Feedback Meeting)
Our second two-hour meeting is the feedback meeting, and I ask that at least one parent be present for all clients 25 years of age and younger. We will go over all the results and tie together all the information. You will receive a custom Executive Summary, a custom Career Fit Evaluation Guide, and a custom hand-selected list of 10-12 career paths along with over 135 pages of personalized reports and recommendations for career paths, learning strategies, and a plan of action. This meeting also includes training on how to research career options using recommended online sources and informational interviews. After the meeting I would love your feedback, so I can continue to improve my process.
Step Seven – Research, Informational Interviews, Processing Results
My clients typically leave the feedback meeting with 3-6 great-fit career path options that they are excited to investigate further. An essential step in the process is researching these career paths online and through informational interviews and job shadowing to determine which is the best-fit.
Step Eight – Follow Up
Follow up includes one 30-minute follow up call to be held within three months of the feedback meeting and a series of content emails to provide career development help on a variety of topics.
Step Eight – Hourly Coaching and Group Coaching
Moving forward, I meet with clients on an hourly basis for coaching, mentoring, interview preparation, and consulting on career-related topics and skill development. I also offer an online coaching membership to help clients transition successfully to their best-fit careers by providing ongoing encouragement, support, and training.
*I have learned that a deadline is very motivating and helpful, so Steps One through Six of the Best-Fit Discovery Package must be completed by six months from payment, or any difference between amount paid and current rate will be in effect to finish the process.
Get started by downloading the free 5 Things You Must Know to Have a Career You Love checklist!