Discover your Innate Abilities
The most effective decisions regarding college majors and career paths are firmly based upon your innate abilities and aptitudes. This package offers a cost-effective and fun way to discover your innate abilities with friends, so you can choose the college major and career path that is the best fit for your unique set of strengths.
Included in the Aptitude Discovery Group Debrief:
- Highlands Ability Battery assessment (a “gold-standard” objective natural innate ability and aptitude assessment composed of nineteen timed worksamples, all with a strengths-based focus)
- Highlands Ability Battery application-focused report
- Highlands Ability Battery Work Types report (predicts transferrable functions at work and school that will come most naturally to you)
- Highlands Ability Battery Career Exploration Supplement report (identifies many career paths to explore based on your specific aptitude patterns)
- One 2.5-hour group meeting in the 2:10 Consulting office to explain and apply results and work on identifying best-fit
- Custom “Summary of Highlights” report individually written for each client
- Next steps and application resources, including a series of follow up coaching emails
- Option to add on one (1-hour) one-on-one meeting for an additional $100.00, if desired
Step One – Gather a Group of 4 or More People Who Want to Discover Their Innate Abilities to Make the Most Effective College and Career Decisions
If you have four in your group, then the fee is $350/person. With five or more, the fee is $300/person.
Step Two – Identify Two or More Dates When All Members of Your Group are Available to Meet
It is best to choose dates at least 3 weeks in the future, and then contact our office to share your date options for the 2.5 hour group meeting and check on availability. The office number is 918-949-9006. Group meetings are typically scheduled at 10:00, 1:00, or 3:30. I have found that the 1:00 time slot often is ideal, so I recommend that time if it works for your group. Please also share the names and emails of all of your group members when you contact us with your dates.
Step Three – Officially Register and Pay Once a Group Debrief Date is Scheduled
Once a date is scheduled for your group debrief, we will create a meeting in our scheduling system and email each group member the link to officially register and pay.
Step Four – Receive Code and Instructions for Taking Highlands Ability Battery (HAB)
Upon registration and payment we will email a unique code and instructions for taking the HAB. This email will also include instructions for all three tasks that need to be completed no later than two weeks prior to the group meeting.
Step Five – Complete Highlands Ability Battery and Group Debrief Meeting Assignments
In preparation for the group meeting, I need each group member to complete the following assignments by no later than two weeks before the meeting:
- Complete 5-minute Interest Profiler Quiz
- Complete Client Information Form
- Complete Highlands Ability Battery (HAB) assessment
The HAB can be completed online at home or you can make an appointment to take it on the assessment computer in our office. It is composed of 19 games and challenges that will take about 3 hours to complete, but not in one sitting. You will be able to log on and off using your username and password, so you can take the assessment at the time, place, and pace that work best for you. Please note: the HAB must be completed at least two weeks prior to our group debrief meeting.
Step Six – Review Highlands Ability Battery Results
Once you complete the HAB, I will forward the reports within 24 hours for your review prior to our group meeting.
Step Seven – Group Debrief Meeting
We will have our 2.5 hour group meeting to go over the results in the workshop room in my office – the address is 8988 S. Sheridan, Suite Y, in the Chimney Pointe center at the northwest corner of 91st and Sheridan, behind Under the Sun.
Step Eight – Next Steps Moving Forward
During the meeting I will go over several excellent sites for researching career paths and informational interviews. In addition, you will receive other application resources and a series of training emails. If desired, you may also add on one (1-hour) one-on-one meeting for an additional $100.00, so I can give you more specific personal direction moving forward.