Sororities can be a wonderful part of the college experience, but there is a lot that goes into the recruitment process – and it can be stressful if you don’t know where to begin or what’s going on.
You may be the first member of your family to go through recruitment – or your mother or another family member or friend may have been in a sorority – but much has changed through the years, and the universities have different processes.
As part of my mission of setting you up for success in college and career, I want to de-mystify the recruitment process. My three daughters have happily gone through recruitment + I’ve learned a lot through my years of being active in my sorority alumnae group. I’d love to pass my knowledge and experience on to you!
I recorded a class is for those who just want to learn more about sororities, but may not be sure whether they want to go through recruitment, and for those who know they definitely want to go through recruitment and want to learn more about the current recruitment process.
The class covers all things related to sorority recruitment –
- What you may have heard about sororities – what’s true, what’s not
- Getting ready for recruitment and what you should be doing now
- What’s most important to do
- Putting together your resume – tips for design and what to include
- Obtaining letters of recommendation and who is best to write them
- What goes into a rec packet and how to put them together
- Sources for great resumes and rec packets at all price points
- What’s important and what’s optional
- Registering for recruitment and how to fill out the registration form
- Creating a PNM video, if you’re university requires you to submit one
- What to wear during recruitment, including examples and ways to make the clothes part much less stressful
- What’s most important to know
- How to go through recruitment week to minimize stress and maximize fun
- What to do if things don’t go as hoped
- Terminology and things to know and understand
- Having the best experience possible… and much more!
Plus, it includes a question and answer time with moms and students just like you where I answered all their questions.
Your purchase includes the class video plus a detailed handout recapping the video and a sample sorority resume, sample cover letter, and sample page of additional information.