I get it. You want a major and a career that you’ll both love and excel in – where you won’t dread going to work or class every day. (Ain’t nobody got time for that!)
I often hear the following from my clients – can you relate?
- “I’m visiting colleges and they all ask what I plan to major in. It’s a lot of pressure. Is there a way to know which one is the best for me?”
- “I need to figure out what I would be interested in doing for a career and a major. I seriously have no clue.”
- “I have tons of interests, but I need to narrow it down to a career that I will be successful at and enjoy doing.”
- “I have no idea what I want to do, but I do know I don’t want to sit at a desk all day. Is there a way to choose something where I’ll enjoy going to work every day?”
- “I think I know what I want to do, but I want to make sure that I’m heading in the right direction toward the right career for my talents and abilities.”
- “I thought I knew what I wanted to major in, but I hate my classes. What should I do now?”
- “I picked a major that seemed like a good idea at the time. Now I’m about to graduate, and I have no idea what I’m going to do. Are there options out there that I could really enjoy?”
It can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be that way. I can help – in fact, I’d LOVE to!
The key is learning WHO you are and WHY you’re wired to work before tackling the “what you’re going to do” and “where you’re going to do it” questions.
Through a proven process that utilizes a powerful combination of interactive discussion, industry-leading assessment tools, and mentoring, I work with you to first identify your aptitudes, natural giftedness, strengths, and talents, your core personality characteristics and work motivators.
Then I’ll pair those with your interests, values, and goals to give you direction for a career you can love. And we’ll have a lot of fun along the way!
Check out what these clients had to say…
“I loved working with Jenny. I learned things about myself I didn’t have a clue about. She opened my eyes up to all of these characteristics about myself and how I learn and what I’ll be good at! I loved how laid back working with her was and the laughs and fun it became – I would most definitely recommend working with her to anyone who needs career direction!”
“Working with Jenny was awesome. I was able to narrow down my major and now feel peace about my future and my abilities! Jenny is very passionate and talented at what she does. She was invested in me and what I was saying – I genuinely felt special and cared about during our time together! I loved the whole process and how it was organized – I would recommend her to anyone who wants some guidance with their future.”
“I had heard great feedback from others about Jenny and 2:10 Consulting, but was still a little hesitant, thinking it might be boring and a waste of time. I was so wrong! Jenny made it fun, and I really enjoyed talking with her! And I learned a lot about myself and what skills I should be using in my workplace. I feel like everyone needs this when they are not sure about what their next step should be.”
And what this client had to say…
“I am overjoyed about the possibilities in front of me and believe I’ve identified the perfect fit for myself. I appreciate all you did in helping focus my vision and set this course into motion.”
A few things that might be helpful to know:
- The assessments are online and can be broken up into 10-20 minute segments, so they’ll fit into your schedule.
- They are NOT tests – there is no way you can do badly on any of the assessments. They all focus on your strengths, and you have many more than you probably know! I hear all the time that my clients learned about natural abilities they had no idea they had.
- If you have a career in mind that you really want to pursue, I will give you strategies, based on your natural abilities, so you can pursue that career and be successful. I’m here to help you get the life you want!
- It is an all-good-news zone in my office!
Get started by downloading the free 5 Things You Must Know to Have a Career You Love checklist!