We want to be sure you get all the materials you need, and our emails don’t go to spam. Please follow the instructions below to make sure our emails land in your inbox.
Most importantly, please add email@example.com to your Safe Senders list and to your address book, no matter which email provider you use.
In addition, if you use Gmail:
- Watch for any emails that land in your Promotions or Junk folder. Move them to your Primary folder. After you move the email, Gmail will ask if you want to do that permanently – say yes.
- You can also mark an email as Important.
If you use Outlook:
- Select the message of the sender you wish to Whitelist
- Then click Home > Junk > Never Block Sender OR you can right click the selected message and choose Junk > Never Block Sender from the drop down menu
- You will be prompted with a dialog box notifying you that the selected address has been added to your safe senders list
If you use Apple or Mac Mail:
- Select Mail > Preferences from the menu in Max OS X Mail
- Select the Rules category and click Add Rule
- Type a description and ensure the criteria reads correctly
- Enter the domain name you wish to whitelist, and enter the actions you want to be performed